Shopping for the perfect gift for an engaged couple is often the hardest thing about being a guest (aside from picking out the perfect outfit, of course!). That being said, I’m going to reveal some of my favorite hidden treasures that every happy couple didn’t realize they needed. I, myself, cannot live without many of these items, which is why I feel confident in suggesting them to you! While I would always recommend shopping from the couple’s registry, there are some instances in which you will not be provided with one and in these cases, creativity is left in the palm of your hands. So, ladies and gents, grab your piggy banks and let’s go shopping!
Cover images by Loved and Found
- Royal Copenhagen Fluted Contrast Mug – Royal Copenhagen makes the most gorgeous pieces. I am part Danish and grew up with Royal Copenhagen treasures around my home. I’ll always love their classic china but I love that they continue to evolve with the times and are constantly coming up wth new styles. These Fluted Contrast Mugs represent the ‘perfect blend of the aesthetic and the functional.’ These mugs can be used for anything – coffee, plants, toothbrushes, pens, etc. – the complete multitasker for the new couple! My husband and I love these mugs and have a set of 12 in a variety of colors.
- Personalized Address Stamp – Not only could this personalized stamp be used for return addresses on thank you cards post-wedding, but the couple could even utilize it for their wedding invitations too~ Shower gift? Check!
- Baking Set – This baking set includes every size dish that any baking extraordinaire could potentially need to create a masterpiece! They are unique and beautiful yet completely functional. Move out of the way Easy Bake Oven! I don’t have this set but it is definitely on my wish list!
- One-Line-A-Day notebook – Each page in this handy notebook features a month and a day, along with 5 different places to record the year and the current day’s events. How fun to track what happens daily for couples in the first 5 years of their marriage! I’ve been writing in one of these books for the past six years and it is so fun to look back at what our lives were like in the early days of our marriage. Life was very different 😉
- Pucket – One of my favorite games ever! We’ve given this game as a gift over and over and everyone loves it. Trust me when I tell you that nearly anyone will get a kick out of this – maybe even challenge the couple to a game in the future!
- Ring Holders – This is one of those trinkets that follows me in every room of my house! From my kitchen to the bathroom sinks, and of course my bedside – my ring holders are a nifty way to keep my most prized possession safe and sound! I see them as a necessity for both men and women.